The most important tool to determine whether you will succeed or not, is to know your mind. It is not an important thing that you are a disorganized dreamer or if you are an organized and logic person, it is always very easy to determine your future by the help of your hands.
Location of head line:
- First of all, you should relax your left hand.
- Look at the front side of your hand and the line which continues to pass between your pointer finger and thumb to the canter of your hand.
- If you place your headline on right it is called minor image of your head line.
Both of your hands indicate different things. Your right hand indicates your main characters you have made up and your left hand indicates the tools of which you are made up of (it doesn’t matter if you are left handed, right handed or ambidextrous). In short words, your left hand indicates how a person looks like from the inside and the right hand indicates how a person looks like to the remaining of the world. It is also a possibility that a person has different types of head lines on his or her right and left hand, but it is also a possibility that right and left hand have different types head lines. It all depends on what a person will have to face and the different challenges they will encounter in life. It is a fact that in every person’s hand the lines will be on the same place, but it can differ in shapes.
General Aspects of right and left hand:
We can do a long debate about which hand can be read more accurately, but it is a reality that both have its own significance. Traditionally, it is assumed that the right hand shows the personality of a person and the left hand shows fundamental and basic potential of a person. It is a very common example to be said in the past that the future of a person can be determined by his or her right hand and the past of that person can be determined by his or her left hand. It is also a very common saying of palmists that every one born with his or her left hand and right hand shows the same thing, that he or she makes for him or her self in their life. It is also one of the famous sayings that the right hand determines every thing about a women and left hand and left hand determines every thing for men.
So the right and left hand both determine different things and some of them are describe below:
- Left: it is a very important thing to tell that your left hand is under control of your right brain. It reflects the inner position of the person, the nature of that person, the lateral thinking and the anima. The left hand is also considered as the personal development and it also determines the spiritual parts of the person. So the left hand only tells you about the personality of a person.
- Right: The right hand is just opposite of the left hand. It is controlled by the left part of your brain (which decides about reason, logic and language). Basically it reflects the outer personality, how a person can be influenced by his outer environment, objective life, education, and experience of that person. So the right hand tells you about linear thinking.
Different lines of hands:
First of all, just relax your hand and then see the shallowness and depth of your head line as compared to the rest of the lines of your hand. This thing will tell you how much balance you have in your hands and in the other parts of your body.
The head line will be deep if you are a deep thinker and not so deep means that the person does not have this ability of thinking deeply into different things.
It is always a first line to be read by most of the palmists. It is present under the fingers and at the top of the palm. It is also a possibility that this line originates from the edge of palm and continues to run through out the palm towards the next edge of hand or towards the thumb of the hand.
It is called the most controversial line of the hand. This line begins from one edge of the palm and continues to travel towards the wrist of the hand. This line reflects the person’s physical health, person’s vitality, and over all well being of that person.